4″ IC Air-Tight Line Voltage New Construction
4″ IC recessed housing allows the use of a R/Par 20, Max 50W. light source in insulated ceiling environments. Rated for direct contact with thermal insulation and accepts a wide variety of high quality trims, and is airtight and built for energy savings.
- Air Tight Housing includes pre-installed gaskets to restrict airflow from room into ceiling plenum
- “IC” Housing is direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required
- Ceiling thickness varies from 5/8″ – 1-3/8″
- Self resetting thermal protector deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or misapplied insulation.
- Adjustable socket mounting plate allows different types of lamps to be used for best possible light distribution. Socket can be removed from socket plate for adjustable trims.
- Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8″ to 24-1/2″ and can be repositioned 90 degrees. Bar hangers are slotted for T-bar installation and include captive nails.
- Junction Box: Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and contains seven 1/2″ knockouts and four Romex® pryouts with strain relief
- Maximum Wattage: 50W (actual wattage varies with trim)
- cULus Damp Location w/ Feed Through
- Washington State Approved
- Meets or exceeds ASTM-283 Air-Tight
Ceiling Opening: 4-3/8″
*For larger orders or Fixture Schedules call for discounts*
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Lights Fantastic Pro 4205 Pinemont Drive Houston, TX 77018
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.