4″ Low Voltage New Construction Housing
4” low voltage housing provides a crisp and defined illumination with a MR16 quartz halogen to any insulated ceiling application. The 4” low voltage housing provides easy installation to any joist or steel stud construction. A wide variety of adjustable trims allows fine-tuned aiming of direction light sources.
- Non-IC housings require a minimum clearance of 3″ from thermal insulation and 1/2″ from adjacent building components
- Ceiling thickness varies from 5/8″ – 1-3/8″
- For use with Grid & Tile ceiling or Drywall
- Lamp Adjustment: Circular bracket on low voltage trims provides a secure snap-in hold and friction-locked aiming adjustment.
- Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8″ to 24-1/2″ and can be repositioned 90 degrees. Bar hangers are slotted for T-bar installation and include captive nails.
- Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and contains seven 1/2″ knockouts and four Romex® pryouts with strain relief
- Dimming: Use magnetic low voltage dimming control with magnetic transformer or electronic low voltage dimming control with electronic transformer
- Input: Available in 120V or 277V
- Available in Electronic or Magnetic Transformer
- Wattage: 20W-50W (actual wattage varies with trim)
- Lamp: 12V MR16
- cULus Damp Location w/ Feed Through
- Washington State Approved
- Meets or exceeds ASTM-283 Air-Tight
Length: 9″ (120V)
Width: 6″ (120V)
Depth: 5-1/2″ (120V)
Ceiling Opening: 4-3/8″
*For larger orders or Fixture Schedules call for discounts*
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Lights Fantastic Pro 4205 Pinemont Drive Houston, TX 77018
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.