5″ IC Air-Tight Line Voltage Remodel Housing
5″recessed housings improve the appearance of standard height ceilings with their reduced aperture. The 5″recessed housings can be used in residential and light commercial applications and designed for 120V line voltage Incandescent or retrofit lamps. Air-tight construction reduces energy costs by reducing the amount of air escaping through the ceiling. Rated for direct contact with insulation and combustive materials. They are easy and quick to install and accept a wide variety of high quality and attractive finishing trims. Available in IC and standard non-IC
- Direct contact allowed; no clearances is required
- Accepts 5/8″-1-3/8″ to accommodate various ceiling thicknesses
- Self resetting thermal protector deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or misapplied insulation.
- Socket clips directly to back of trim for perfect 90º vertical alignment of lamp socket. Socket is automatically positioned for optimum performance and lamp position consistency when socket is installed on trim or reflector.
- High tensions tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling, a hole cutout template is provided for convenience
- Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and contains seven 1/2″ knockouts and four Romex® with strain relief
- Maximum Wattage 75W (actual wattage varies with trim)
- cULus Damp Location w/ Feed Through
- WSEC ASTM E283 for Air-Tight
Ceiling Opening: 5-5/8″
*For larger orders or Fixture Schedules call for discounts*
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Lights Fantastic Pro 4205 Pinemont Drive Houston, TX 77018
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.