- Non-IC rated – Insulation must be kept a minimum of 3” away from the housing.
- Ceiling thickness varies from 5/8″ – 1-3/8″
- Self resetting thermal protector deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or misapplied insulation.
- Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8″ to 24-1/2″ and can be re-positioned 90 degrees. Bar hangers are slotted for T-bar installation and include captive nails.
- Junction Box: Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and contains seven 1/2″ knockouts and four Romex® pryouts with strain relief
- ELECTRONIC BALLAST-Multi-Volt Class P Ballast
- Maximum Wattage: 2 – 26W [DTT or TRT] 4-Pin
- cULus Damp Location w/ Feed Through
- WSEC approved housing for restricted airflow
Aperture: Nominal 6 1/4”
Ceiling Cutout: 6 3/8“
Maximum Ceiling Thickness: 1 3/4”
Maximum Wattage: 2 – 26 W
*For larger orders or Fixture Schedules call for discounts*
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Lights Fantastic Pro 4205 Pinemont Drive Houston, TX 77018
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.