Fluorescent Emergency Ballast 500 Lumen
|PRODUCT BRAND||Best LIghting|
The 500 Lumen Emergency Ballast works with or without an AC ballast to convert new or existing fluorescent fixtures in to unobtrusive emergency lighting. Will operate one lamp in the emergency mode for a minimum of 90 minutes and provides a maximum initial lumen output of 500 lumens.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 2.4V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable Sealed NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to fluorescent lamp for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.Five year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. (Lamps excluded)
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- UL listed for damp locations. Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic, standard and dimming AC ballasts.
- Operates one 17W-40W T8 through T12, one 13W-26W 4-pin compact, 18W-36W 4-pin long compact fluorescent lamps.
- Equal to Bodine Part # LP400 OR LP500, Exitronix Part # XEB-T5-5
*For larger orders or Fixture Schedules call for discounts*
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Lights Fantastic Pro 4205 Pinemont Drive Houston, TX 77018
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.