Fluorescent Emergency Ballast 700 Lumen w/ AC Output and Time Delay – “ACTD”
|PRODUCT BRAND||Best LIghting|
These new ACTD emergency ballasts offer compatibility with today’s low-mercury content amalgam lamps, program start ballasts and with T5 and T5HO systems. Our ACTD emergency
ballasts protect the lamp by utilizing AC current while in the emergency mode. A time delay circuit
has been incorporated to provide compatibility with AC ballasts (mostly programmed start)
capable of detecting end-of-lamp-life. This time delay system most simply improves performance
with Program Start Ballasts so recommended for use with T5, T5HO and T8 Program
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 3.6V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable Sealed NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to fluorescent lamp for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.Five year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. (Lamps excluded)
- AC output ensures compatibility with newer lamp technologies and helps prolong lamp life.
- Time delay enhancement to overcome end-of-life circuit protection.
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- UL listed for damp locations. Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic, standard and dimming AC ballasts.
- Operates one 8W-14W T5, one 17W-40W T8 through T12, one 13W-39W 4-pin compact or one 18W-36W 4-pin long compact fluorescent lamps.
- Equal to Bodine B60, Iota I48
*For larger orders or Fixture Schedules call for discounts*
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Lights Fantastic Pro 4205 Pinemont Drive Houston, TX 77018
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.