Fluorescent Emergency Ballast Low Profile 500 Lumen for T5 w/ AC Output and Time Delay – “ACTD”
|PRODUCT BRAND||Best LIghting|
These T5 Emergency ballasts offer the same features as the ACTD Emergency ballasts
described on page 96 but offer the long, slender size to work in most T5 and T5HO fixtures.
These emergency ballasts or the ACTD ballasts (if size allows) are recommended for all T5
and T5HO systems.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 3.6V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable Sealed NiCd battery
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to fluorescent lamp for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.Five year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. (Lamps excluded)
- AC output ensures compatibility with newer lamp technologies and helps prolong lamp life.
- Time delay enhancement to overcome end-of-life circuit protection.
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- UL listed for damp locations. Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic, standard and dimming AC ballasts.
- Operates one 8W-28W T5, one 17W-32W T8 or one 13W- 26W 4-pin compact fluorescent lamps.
*For larger orders or Fixture Schedules call for discounts*
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Lights Fantastic Pro 4205 Pinemont Drive Houston, TX 77018
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.