Harsh Environment Vapor Tight, 8 foot, 4 lamp 32W T8 Multivolt
The ideal fixture for unusual installations. A corrosion proof fluorescent fixture designed for parking garages, food handling areas, cold storage and any application where bugs, vapors, moisture, and dirt are a problem.
MATERIALS & FEATURES – Fixtures are constructed utilizing a fire retardant polyester fiberglass body with internal metal wiring compartment. The acrylic prismatic diffuser is clamped firmly to the housing with six trouble-free molded plastic latches. The unit is completely gasketed with a neoprene gasket continuously bonded to housing.Latches can be tamper proof with #6 screw.
Size L x W x H in inches 97.8” x 7” x 5.19”
- Available Lamp Positions 2 Lamp in T8 or T5HO
- Ballast: Thermally protected, class P, HPF, Non PCB
- Mirror Reflector Available
- Fixture & Ballast: UL Listed, Wet Area
- Stainless steel latch with “keeper” (optional).
- UL Damp Locations
- UL Wet Locations
Mounting & Installation Units may be surface or pendant mounted.
Typical Options and Accessories Emergency battery backup, whips, Contact factory for more details
*For larger orders or Fixture Schedules call for discounts*
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Lights Fantastic Pro 4205 Pinemont Drive Houston, TX 77018
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.