LED Concave Lensed 2X2 36W, 3200 Lumens, 0-10V Dim Multivolt “DLC Listed”
The VLT offers excellent luminaire – subtle soft direct elements, interest and depth across the ceiling plane – with a contemporary look that blends with today’s commercial spaces. The extruded acrylic lens with softening overlay provides a low brightness glow, with the effective combination of excellent light transmission and effective lamp obscuration. For recessed commercial applications such as offices, hospitals, schools, etc. Suitable for use in standard 15/16” inverted T-bar grid ceilings.
MATERIALS & FEATURES – Low Profile body with matte white sloped side members
- Low Profile body with matte white sloped side members
- High reflectance optical engine delivers main beam focus through the optically designed acrylic lens
- Linear ribbed acrylic lens with Lumieo overlay manages the balance of efficiency and aesthetics
- Reflector distributes light through both optical elements
- Linear arrayed LED modules provide soft, but effective illumination
- LED light engine includes 50 chip board and matched driver from LG Innotek
- Recessed troffer fixture body assembly 2’x2’ and 2’x4’ size
- UL Listed
- DLC Listed
SIZE – W x L x H in inches: 23.8” x 23.8” x 2.9”
REFLECTOR – High reflectance white reflector
*Specially designed lens (LL) for LED Array to provide enhanced light transmission while minimizing glare and LED diode shadows.
*For larger orders or Fixture Schedules call for discounts*
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Lights Fantastic Pro 4205 Pinemont Drive Houston, TX 77018
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.