Linear Spread Light, Deep Body with Matte White Lens and Solid Side and Upper – 4ft. 3 lamp 32W T8 Multivolt
The new Linear Spread Lighting is ideal for open offices or any place where low glare, comfortable lighting is required; especially good for applications where a lot of monitors are in use. Fixtures can be used individually or joined for a continuous run. The connections between the housings are made by means of a concealed locking mechanism that provides a hairline joint in continuous row applications. Shielding includes choices of perforations, slots and baffled louver for a choice of uplight and downlight effects. It has a center semi-specular baffle or a matte white lens to provide 30% downlight coupled with a choice of solid sides for more uplight or perforated sides for extra side light. This deeper body has choice of extra upper perforated section for added uplight or leave solid. This deeper body can accommodate up to 3 light T8 or T5. A well engineered reflector system ensures maximum efficiency over 84% and light spread.
MATERIALS & FEATURES – The die-formed steel housing is available with open bottom for specular louver or matte white lens, with riveted, heavy duty, die-cast aluminum mounting plates. Fixtures are shipped with die cast aluminum joiners for structural integrity and suspension continuity. Reflectors are enhanced aluminum for maximum efficiency for direct and indirect control. Housing and end caps are standard with our exclusive finish featuring an ultra durable white powder top coat. Custom finishes available.
- Indirect/Direct suspended lighting fixture; Indirect is 70% and direct is 30%.
- The direct component is controlled by 3”wide semi-specular aluminum baffles
standard or opaque overlay
- This unit is designed for 3 lamp T8; 2 lamp T8 or 1 lamp T8, or same in T5.
- Fixture will also accept T8 LED tubes.
- Designed for low brightness illumination without shadows for general office or classroom applications where 85 to 90% efficiency is needed. All reflectors necessary for performance are supplied as standard.
- Fixture is 9-5/8” wide by 3-1/4” high.
- Housing can be differentiated by specifying perforations on the bottom sides parallel to the center slot or perforations on the top sides or both. You design the look that you want to achieve.
- Fixture can be modified for LED “circuit on board” applications and will accept daylight and/or motion detectors
- Includes 4 ft. cable kit
- Fixture & Ballast: UL Listed
- 1, 2, or 3 lamp positions
- Available in LED
SIZE – 4ft. – 9 5/8” x 48” x 3 1/4” , 8ft. – 9 5/8” x 96” x 3 1/4”
END CAPS – Architectural ends. This die cast aluminum end comes standard with flat styled configuration. They are bolted to the die cast joiners for a complete architectural look.
MOUNTING OPTIONS AVAILABLE – Fixtures are designed to mount on exact 4ft and 8ft centers. Joiners will accept stems, single cable, “V” cable, and power cords. Mount with 5’ or 15’ adjustable cable (2 for 4’ unit or 8’ unit, included). Consult factory for longer cables.
TYPICAL OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES – Emergency ballasts, LED ready, or LED arrays. Contact factory for additional options.r additional options.
*For larger orders or Fixture Schedules call for discounts*
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Lights Fantastic Pro 4205 Pinemont Drive Houston, TX 77018
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.