MATERIALS & FEATURES
Housing is die-formed and embossed code 22 gage steel. Finish is high reflectance baked white enamel. Wiring knockouts are provided on back of housing. Ballast cover or reflector snaps into place: no tools required for ballast access. Lens is held with a hinged steel door frame; frame hinges downward on either side and is held closed by two positive cam latches. Premium, full specular reflectors are available as an option to increase efficiency or modify lighting distribution.
- Available in T8 and T5, T5HO
- Post painted powder coat finish
- Shallow, low profile design. No external Fasteners
- Clear 0.10 A12 acrylic lens is standard, other options available
- Lamp Positions: 2, 3, or 4 lamp positions
- Ballast: Thermally protected, class P, HPF,
- Fixture and Ballast: UL Listed
- Made in USA
SIZE – W x L x H in inches: 23.75W x 48.0L x 3.75Dp
Contact Sales for 1X4, 2X2
MOUNTING OPTIONS AVAILABLE – Direct surface mount.
TYPICAL OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES Emergency ballasts, Cord sets, whips, occupancy sensors Hanging kits, Wire guards
*For larger orders or Fixture Schedules call for discounts*
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Lights Fantastic Pro 4205 Pinemont Drive Houston, TX 77018
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.